Okie Dokie here’s a haul (not really a huge one but when you have little money but have to stick with what you need) that was a long time coming and one I really needed (hence why its full of essentials) so I thought I would do a little update on what I got.
Ok Left to right
- Botanics Rosewater Toner – I actually wanted a the gungy one (sorry I can’t remember the name of it) that’s aimed at people for oily/ spotty skin but it wasn’t in my Boots so I settled for this one. It smells so nice! I never really do toners as most dry out my skin and give me dry patches but I thought I should give them another go to try to settle my skin (its mega spotty at the minute)
- Vo5 Miracle Concentrate – I actually bought this because of the video on Vivianna does Makeup on her haircare routine and she raved about this so I thought I would get it as haircare at Boots is on 3for2 at the minute my hair has never early been shiny (it’s just never is even with shine spray) so I hope this will give me lovely soft shiny hair.
- Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner – I actually only got this as I needed a shampoo and I needed something else for the 3for2 offer. I really love argan oil and normally my hair doesn’t agree with normal conditioners and only intensive ones so I hope this is conditioning enough for my hair.
- Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Moisturiser – I got this as last time I had it I really liked it. Only thing is last time I got it I didn’t realise that it was a moisturiser and thought it was a treatment (to be fair it does say treatment on the bottle) so I used it like a serum under my moisturiser and it really agreed with my skin and was good for preventing spots so I have got it again hoping for the same results!
- Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo – They didn’t have argan oil shampoo left so I got coconut (for the smell).
- Neutrogena Multi-Defense for all skin types – I was going to get just the combination one but the all skin types one had a higher SPF (25 compared to 15) so I got this. I think a multi-defense moisturiser is such a good idea especially when you live in a city. I grew up in a small city in the countryside and moving to a city with a lot of pollution and people has adversely affected my skin in comparison and now I’m in the city centre it’s getting worse. So I got this moisturiser to try to combat that! (fingers crossed)