Okie Dokie here is a blog post just for fun, To start off Make-up Month! I got this from beautybecca (see blog click here) who did this back in May and I decided to take up the challenge after my mammoth Skincare routine post. Now I’m not going to do this too long and start from my Moisturizer and my basic make-up routine (barely there nothing special) Just to tally up how much I have spent on my face! Also I will be putting the stores I go them from, just click the name of the shop to be sent there!
Heres my face stuff above So I’m going to go in the order I put it on (which isn’t the same as the picture oops!) Anyways I have numbered them so you know which one I am talking about.
2. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm to prep my skin (see review click here) that I got for free from my mum £0
3. GOSH Touch Up to get rid of the redness on my face from spots 😦 I got it from Superdrug £2.99
1. Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in shade 13, been trying this out lately review coming soon. From Ebay from the seller bello-girl who is a great seller! £11.60
4. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer In fair, I use this for my under eyes from Boots £3.99
5. Benefit It Stick my on the spot concealer free from a magazine! £0
Now to my eye make-up. After my face I like to do my eyebrows next so…
1. Ruby and Millie Brow Duo. I use this to fill in anything I miss with the pen and for the gel to tame my wild eyebrows! Ruby and Millie is discontinued I would be surprised if there’s anything left by now! I got this from Boots for and using a £5 off voucher I got this for £5
2. Soap and Glory Brow Pencil I don’t even use the pencil on this anymore I just use the highlight to use underneath my eyebrows! £6
6. GOSH Waterproof Creme Eyeshadow in beige. I can’t normally be bothered too much with eyeshadow for a day where I’m not doing much. £4.99
4. Blinc Heated Eyelash Curler from HQ hair and I got it for free as a present off my boyfriend for christmas. £0
3. Bodyshop Big and Curvy Mascara Got it for free on offer at Bodyshop £0
Now onto Cheeks, highlighting and powder…
2. Bodyshop Lip and Cheek Tint from Bodyshop and cost £10.99
3. Benefit High Beam From Boots and it cost me £18.50
1. No.7 Loose Powder traded from a friend who this was too pale for and mine was too dark! £0
1 & 2. Clarins Crystal Smooth Lip Balms in Crystal Coral & Crystal Red Bought from the Boots I don’t wear both but I like to switch between so I will only add one. £16.50 each.
Now to tally… 34.50 + 2.99 + 11.60 + 3.99 + 5.99 + 5.00 + 6.00 + 4.99 + 10.99 + 18.50 + 16.50 = … £121. 05!! I actually think I did quite well there as I got a lot of stuff on offers for nothing! That was quite a fun challenge and I expect you to do the math now!